- Legal Disclaimers
- navigation or session cookies which ensure normal website access and use;
- analytical cookies, created and used directly by ALFAZERO in order to gather aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the site, in order to improve its usability. Alfazero implements instruments which limit the identifying power of cookies by masking significant portions of the IP;
- functional cookies which allow users to visit the website in line with a number of precise criteria with the aim of improving the service rendered to the user.
- the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data pertaining to the data subect, to be made available in an intelligible form, even if not hitherto recorded;
- the right to know the origin of the data, its purposes and the processing methods;
- the right to obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, correction or, should the data subject request it, integration of the data;
- the right to object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data even when pertinent to the purposes of collection;
- the right to object in whole or in part to processing of the data for the purposes of commercial information or the sending of advertising material.
Alfazero S.p.A. with offices registered in Corso Italia2, 50123 Florence, manages the data provided by users of the www.alfazero.com website in compliance with the law as stated in Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003 concerning the Code regarding the protection of personal data, in implementation of the relevant European Directives in this field in Italy.
This information applies only to the Alfazero website and not to other websites accessed via links.
1. DATA COLLECTION
The collection and processing of personal data is carried out by our company as part of its statutory activities, including personnel recruitment, selection and evaluation. Such data may be shared with those named by the company as responsible for or in charge of data processing. The provision of personal data by the individual is optional. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the email addresses listed on our site entails the acquisition of the sender’s email address, which is necessary for responses to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Failure to grant consent will make it impossible to comply with the user’s request for information.
Alfazero only uses technical cookies, namely:
3. DATA PROCESSING
Data processing is carried out in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and is performed either manually or by means of information and communication technology . Data will be stored on paper and in electronic files, so as to facilitate the identification and selection of aggregate or specific data. Data processing will always be strictly linked to the purposes indicated and will be performed in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, through the application of appropriate measures to prevent the alteration, deletion or destruction of data, or unauthorized or prohibited access or access which does not comply with the stated purposes of collection. Personal data is held only for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
4. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
According to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 the individual concerned has specific rights:
Requests, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, may be sent to the following address:
Loc. San Marziale, 26 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa (SI)
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DATA MANAGER AND CONTROLLER
The data controller is ALFAZERO S.p.A.
The data processing manager is Mauro De Lauri, domiciled for this purpose at the company headquarters, in Loc. San Marziale, 26 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa.
The list of data handlers is available from the aforementioned data managers.
Texts, information and other data published on this site, as well as links to other websites, are for information only and must not be considered official. Alfazero is not responsible for errors or omissions of any kind, or for any direct, indirect, or accidental damage that may arise from the access to or use of information published on the website, or from the access to or use of any material found in other websites.